|Time certainly flies, doesn't it? Image found here.|
- a long and bitterly cold winter
- months of work that, although enjoyable, was unstable
- re-adjusting to new dynamics of life back in the States
- reconnecting with people who I rarely saw while living overseas
- seeing Rachel bond with a larger family than just me
- seeing her thrive at school
- being blessed finally with a full-time job
I look forward to the adventure of this next year. What will God have in store?
Whatever lies in store, I can be certain of this one rock-solid truth.Sorrow?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.