Monday, June 23, 2014

Job Interview Coming Up


This will be just a short post tonight.

A little less than a year ago, Rachel and I returned to the USA from Indonesia. In these past 10 months, I have worked retail, worked as a substitute teacher in several local schools, and am currently finishing training to work as a substitute over the summer in a facility that provides care for adults with developmental disabilities.

I have enjoyed all these types of work, but am still waiting for God to open up work in a full-time position. This week is a big one for me. This Thursday morning, I have an interview for a secretarial position at the local high school. I believe I would fit well in this position. Even though I have never been an official, paid secretary, I have served as secretary in pretty much any organization in which I have served over the past twenty years.  Of course, I won't know this week if I get the job or not, but I truly hope and pray that I can present myself well, and that God will open the door for me if this is the job He has in mind for me.

For those of my readers who are praying people, I certainly would appreciate your prayers. Thursday morning, 9:30-10:00 EST. I'll let you know how things go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this post? I would love to hear from you.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog